Written By Sam Henselijn
Chocolate Bites Covered with Nuts and Seeds Recipe. We are combining the best of both worlds, chocolate and nuts and seeds. Make these easy to make at home and delicious chocolate bites filled with a variety of nuts and seeds to your liking within a short period of time. Mix and match white, milk and or dark chocolate to make the ultimate chocolate bite! Video at the bottom instructions!
INGREDIENTS Chocolate Bites Covered with Nuts and Seeds Recipe
- about 8 oz. of dark/white chocolate (the higher the percentage of cacao the better)
- assorted dried fruits, chopped nuts, and seeds
INSTRUCTIONS Chocolate Bites Covered with Nuts and Seeds Recipe
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper / waxed paper, or foil.
– Chop the chocolate into small pieces and put in a microwave safe glass measuring cup. Microwave for 60 seconds, and then stir. Microwave for another 30 seconds, and then stir again to completely melt the chocolate. If there are still lumps, microwave for another short burst and stir again.
– Use a spoon to make small rounds of chocolate onto the parchment paper. Work with one at a time, and sprinkle each round of chocolate with an assortment of your healthy add-ins while the chocolate is still hot.
– Let the chocolate set at room temperature
If you plan to refrigerate the chocolate medallions it helps to put the parchment right on a baking sheet or tray so you can transfer it straight to the fridge.
Sam Henselijn Author’s Biography – Meet L’Orenta Nuts CEO