Walnut and Garlic Spread Recipe
This walnut and garlic spread recipe is great to make and have in the fridge. It’s even better made ahead of time. If you are feeling extravagant, or it’s a special occasion, try switching the walnuts for pine nuts.
Makes 20 crostini
100g blue cheese
50g cream cheese
1 clove garlic
1 cup toasted walnuts
½ cup chopped parsley
Extra parsley to garnish
- Into a blender place blue cheese, cream cheese, butter, garlic, walnuts and parsley. Blitz until well combined.
- Preheat an oven to 180C.
- Top crostini with a dollop of walnut spread and place into the oven to soften.
- Serve warm, garnished with a little parsley.
WALNUT AND GARLIC SPREAD RECIPE
Many agree that walnut and garlic spread recipes are excellent and yummy for crostini. You can store it in the refrigerator for days, and making it ahead of time is much better. If you desire to entertain your special guests, consider using pine nuts instead of walnuts.
- Blue cheese, weighing 100 grams.
- Cream cheese, weighing 50 grams.
- Twenty grams of butter.
- One piece of garlic.
- One cup of toasted walnuts.
- Half a cup of ground parsley.
- Twenty crostini.
- More parsley to use as a seasoning.
How To Make a Walnut and Garlic Spread
Put the blue cheese, cream cheese, butter, garlic, walnuts, and parsley into a blender and blend until everything is well mixed.
Set the oven to 170 to 180 degrees Celsius.
Put a bit of walnut spread on each crostini and put them in the oven so it can be easy to chew.
Serve hot, with some parsley on top.
The walnuts and garlic spread recipe contains 95 percent of the recommended daily intake of omega-3 fatty acids. The sulfur-based compounds in this recipe help treat hypertension.
You can prepare a delicious walnut and garlic spread by following the simple guidelines above. In addition, you can find different tasty candies, nuts, and chocolates at Lorentanuts.com. To get started, click here!