It’s that time of year again! What better way to celebrate Christmas than with a tradition from centuries past? This vegan blueberry shake is packed with antioxidants. This is a simple recipe that can be enjoyed by vegans and non-vegans. Check out the recipe below!
- 1½ cups of frozen ripe banana chunks
- A half-cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter (or peanut or sunflower seed butter)
- ¾ cup of plain almond milk without sugar
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed meal
- Chia seed, one tablespoon
- Protein powder, 1-2 tablespoons (optional).
- Blend on high speed in a high-powered blender until creamy and smooth, adding frozen banana, blueberries, almond butter, flaxseed meal, chia seeds, and almond milk as needed.
- Add your protein powder (optional).
- Add a little more almond milk if it isn’t combining easily.
- Afterward, taste the mixture and make any necessary flavor adjustments by adding banana if you prefer it sweeter.
This is a simple, vegan, dairy-free drink that is easy to make and with only 3 ingredients. The best thing about this recipe is that it can be made at home in just 15 minutes! Head to our website at Lorentanuts.com to order high-quality berries and nuts right away! They’ll be delivered to you in no time.