Recipe: Peanut Sauce | L’Orenta Nuts
Peanut sauce makes a classic dipping sauce. You will love our peanut sauce recipe, made with easy-to-get ingredients. Our peanut sauce is perfect for salads, spring rolls, and more. Below are some ingredients you will need to get started:
- One tablespoon of soy sauce
- 300ml of coconut milk
- One tablespoon of brown sugar
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric
- One tablespoon of ground cumin
- One tablespoon of ground coriander
- One tablespoon of oil
- One cup of shelled raw peanuts
- Two cloves of crushed garlic
- One red chili. The chili should be chopped small, and the seeds should be removed
- One tablespoon of grated fresh ginger
Start by whizzing your peanuts into a food processor. The food processor should crush the peanuts. Alternatively, you can crush using a mortar and pestle.
Next, put oil in a pot and heat. Then, add your garlic, ginger, and chili. Cook them for two minutes. You can then put in the turmeric, coriander, and cumin and stir them as you add. Do this for one minute until they have a pleasant smell.
Put in your coconut milk, brown sugar, and crushed peanuts. Allow them to simmer for five minutes and stir until they thicken. Add a little salt for seasoning.
You can serve with your favorite kebab
You can store your peanut butter by putting it in a jar. The jar will keep it fresh for at least two weeks.
To enjoy delicious snacks and learn other exciting recipes, visit lorentanuts.com today!