- About 8 oz. of dark/white chocolate (the higher the percentage of cacao the better)
- Assorted dried fruits, chopped nuts, and seeds
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper / waxed paper, or foil.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and put in a microwave safe glass measuring cup. Microwave for 60 seconds, and then stir. Microwave for another 30 seconds, and then stir again to completely melt the chocolate. If there are still lumps, microwave for another short burst and stir again.
- Use a spoon to make small rounds of chocolate onto the parchment paper. Work with one at a time, and sprinkle each round of chocolate with an assortment of your healthy add-ins while the chocolate is still hot.
- Let the chocolate set at room temperature
Indulge Your Senses!