Start your day off the right way!
– 1 cup milk, use any milk of choice
– 2 small bananas, frozen
– ¼-1/2 cup ice cubes
– 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
– 2-3 teaspoons maple syrup or honey
– Sliced banana
– Coconut flakes
– Cereal to choice
– Add frozen bananas, milk, ice cubes, cocoa powder and maple syrup in a blender.
– Pulse until well combined. Adjust consistency accordingly. For a thicker smoothie, add less ice cubes.
– Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with sliced banana, chocolate chips, hazelnut cereal and coconut flakes.
Indulge Your Senses!
Note: We suggest to use frozen bananas because it makes the smoothie creamy and thick. you may use fresh bananas, but the smoothie will not be at thick.