Written By Sam Henselijn
You’ve been skipping a delicious appetizer if you’ve never tried almonds and cheese. Entice your visitors and dress up your forthcoming party’s snack buffet with this delectable delicacy. It is just the right size for a light snack or appetizer in the afternoon or early evening. This tasty and filling appetizer is simple to make, taking only 30 minutes to prepare and 45 minutes to cook.
You can make almond cheese crostini in many different ways, but we will show you how to make a delicious one. Some of the things you need to make almond cheese crostini are:
- A one-pound baguette of French bread, cut into 36 slices.
- Two cups of chopped Monterey Jack cheese.
- 2/3 of a cup of mayonnaise
- Half a cup of toasted sliced almonds and bacon strips that have been cooked and broken up.
- One green onion, chopped, with a bit of salt
- If desired, top with more roasted almonds.
Directions For Preparing This Crostini
You will need two essential cooking tools: A large bowl and a baking sheet.
Put slices of bread on a baking sheet that hasn’t been greased. Then, bake at about a temperature ranging from 350°C to 400°C for eight to nine minutes. Mix the cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Add the almonds and bacon and pour salt and pepper into the bowl. Circulate the ingredients over the bread.
To make it, bake it for seven to eight minutes. Sprinkle more almonds on top if you want. You will enjoy it while still hot.
A STEP-BY-STEP PLAN
- Gently place some ciabatta or baguette bread slices on a baking sheet that hasn’t been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for about eight to nine minutes, or until the sheets are lightly browned.
- While you watch the baking sheet and wait for it to be ready, carefully bring and place all the ingredients you need within your reach as you turn it over to make your almond cheese crostini.
- Pour the mayonnaise, onion, almonds, cheese, bacon, and salt into a bowl and mix them all well. Take note of how many quantity samples are on the ingredients chart.
- Stir quickly to ensure all the added ingredients mix well together.
- Then, carefully spread the bread with the mixed ingredients on it, one at a time.
- Place the crostini in the middle of the bread slices and then place the bread slices on the hot baking sheets. Bake them for seven to eight minutes or until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with more almonds if you want.
- Finally, your almond cheese crostini is ready to eat. You can always enjoy its delicious taste if you serve it warm.
The almond cheese crostini can be made with ciabatta or baguette bread, which can be used to make them. The fresher the bread, the better. In about 45 minutes, you could make almond cheese crostini to satisfy your desire for Middle Eastern food. Each bite has 276 calories, 10 grams of protein, and 22 grams of fat. It also provides approximately 13 percent of your daily vitamin and mineral requirements.
To further enjoy tasty snacks and discover recent cooking directions, visit www.LorentaNuts.com!
Sam Henselijn Author’s Biography – Meet L’Orenta Nuts CEO