These Crispy Almond Biscuits are made with whole wheat flour, almond milk, and natural almonds. Incredibly, they are low in calories and fat.
- 1 ½ cups of softened butter (337 g)
- Brown sugar, 1 cup (200 g)
- 1 sugar cup (200 g)
- 2 large eggs
- Vanilla extract, 2 tablespoons (10 ml)
- 2 ½ of all-purpose flour (280 g)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda (4 g)
- Salt, ⅛ teaspoon (0.7 g)
- 1 cup of almonds, finely chopped (112 g)
- For around 5 minutes, cream butter and sugar until they are light and fluffy.
- Beat again after including the eggs and vanilla.
- Add salt, baking powder, and flour together.
- Keep adding one-third of the flour mixture to the dough until all is added. Add almonds and stir.
- Put the dough on a baking sheet with parchment paper, spacing the pieces three inches apart to allow the cookies to spread.
- Allow 8 to 9 minutes of baking at 350F in a preheated oven until the edges become golden
- Let the baking sheet cool for five minutes before transferring it to cooling racks to finish cooling.