Written By Sam Henselijn
Even though ice cream has some pretty popular flavors, such as strawberry, chocolate, banana, etc., many other flavors are worthy of note. It is the focal point of this article as we will be shining light on an unpopular ice cream flavor: pumpkin and pecan ice cream. It is a healthy ice cream that is highly enjoyable. Let’s examine the ingredients required to make pumpkin and pecan ice cream and the procedure.
Pumpkin and Pecan Ice Cream Ingredients
- ½ cup of roughly chopped roasted pecans
- 2 cups of pumpkin puree
- ¼ tsp salt
- A pinch of nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 egg yolks
- 500ml of cream
- Take the cream from its container, put it in a saucepan, then allow it to boil.
- Put your salt, spices, sugar, vanilla, and yolks into a mixing bowl and beat until it becomes creamy. Next, place the hot cream in the saucepan and stir.
- Place the mixture in a clean saucepan, then reheat while you continuously stir to the point the mixture thickens. Avoid allowing it to boil to avoid curdling.
- Take the heated mixture from heat and pour it into a large bowl.
- Put the pumpkin puree and begin whisking until the mixture is smooth.
- Furthermore, cover the mixture using plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for about 4 hours or more (overnight is permissible). Ensure to be in line with the instructions from your ice cream maker to achieve the desired result.
- Churn your mixture and allow for at least 3 hours or more of freezing. Your ice cream is ready for consumption, and you can serve it with chopped pecans. The serve for this quantity of pumpkin and pecan ice cream is 6 to 8.
Give yourself a good treat with several products from L’Orenta. You can satisfy your cravings with our nuts, seeds, dried fruit, chocolates, sweets, mixed nuts, candy, stroopwafel, etc. Make your order now and experience fast delivery to your desired location.
Sam Henselijn Author’s Biography – Meet L’Orenta Nuts CEO