This Thanksgiving try this delicious pineapple punch. This is a quick and easy recipe you’d definitely want to serve this Thanksgiving.
- ½ cup of peeled, chopped ginger slices
- ½ cup of sugar
- 4 cups of pomegranate juice
- 4 cups of pineapple juice
- 6 cups of ginger ale
- Over medium heat, combine 1 ½ cups of water, sugar and 1/2 cup peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger in a saucepan.
- Stir until sugar dissolves. The mixture should be brought to a boil before being simmered for 20 minutes.
- Cool and strain after.
- Combine syrup with 6 cups of ginger ale, 4 cups of pineapple juice, and 4 cups of pomegranate juice.