Valentine's Chocolate Gems
There’s no sweet treat on earth quite like L’Orenta’s Valentine’s Chocolate Gems! And the best part is, there’s no need to wait for February to enjoy them.
These bite-sized gluten-free milk chocolate pieces are coated in your favorite Valentine's themed colors: red, white, purple, and pink! Whether you’re looking for a gift for your Valentine or something to serve at a Valentine’s Day party, you’ve found it.
Order yours today in 1 lb, 5 lb, 15 lb, and 25 lb sizes.
- Fruit and berries are an excellent source of antioxidants.
- Nuts and seeds are filled with heart healthy fats such as healthful mono- and polyunsaturated fats.
- Nuts and seeds contain minerals such as magnesium, zinc, calcium and phosphorus needed for bone development, immunity and energy production.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 30g (1.1 oz)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 130
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 5g 8%
- Saturated Fat 1g 8%
- Trans Fat
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 5mg 0%
- Total Carbohydrate 18g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Total Sugars 14g
- Protein 2g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 4%
Turkish Apricots (apricots, Sulfur Dioxide as a Preservative), Date Pieces (Dates, Dextrose Coating), Large Flake Coconut (coconut, Sodium Metabisulfite as a Preservative), Almonds, Pineapple (Dried Pineapple, Sugar, Sulfur Dioxide), Brazils, Papaya Chunks (Papaya, Sugar, Sulfur Dioxide, Artificial Color added (FD&C Yellow #6), Banana Chips (Bananas, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Natural Banana Flavor), Pecan Halves, Chinese Pumpkin Seeds, Filberts, Walnuts, Cashews.
Contains Tree Nuts
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.