Sweet & Salty Craze
It’s ok to let your mind be blown by exquisite tastes especially when it is from L’Orenta’s Sweet & Salty Craze mix. Roasted and salted almonds and blanched peanuts fight for your taste buds against our silky milk chocolate raisins and milk chocolate banana chips. If you’re not sure who’s reigns supreme in this mix you’d better grab a large enough case to allow ample sampling to be completely sure!
- One of the major benefits of consuming banana chips is their fiber content. A 4-ounce serving contains 8.7 grams of dietary fiber.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
Amount Per Serving
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Total Sugars
- Vitamin D
Peanuts, raisins milk chocolate, banana chips milk chocolate, almonds, salt.
Processed and packaged in a facility that manufactures Peanuts, soy, wheat, dairy, tree nuts and milk products.
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.