Sweet 'N' Salty Craze
Your taste buds can sit back and relax while they enjoy roasted and salted almonds and blanched peanuts fighting for their attention with our Sweet 'N' Salty Craze!
Prepare for your mind to be blown today. In addition to almonds and peanuts, this high protein snack includes silky milk chocolate covered raisins and milk chocolate covered banana chips.
If you’re not sure who reigns supreme in this pair, you’d better grab a large enough case to allow ample sampling to be completely sure. Luckily, we offer these gourmet nuts in 1 lb, 5 lb, 15 lb, and 25 lb sizes. Order now.
- One of the major benefits of consuming banana chips is their fiber content. A 4-ounce serving contains 8.7 grams of dietary fiber.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 40g (1.4 oz.)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 222
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 16g 24%
- Saturated Fat 3g 15%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 1mg 0%
- Sodium 231mg 10%
- Total Carbohydrate 13g 4%
- Dietary Fiber 4g 9%
- Total Sugars 6g
- Protein 8g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 4%
- Iron 4%
- Potassium 0%
Peanuts, raisins milk chocolate, banana chips milk chocolate, almonds, salt.
Processed and packaged in a facility that manufactures Peanuts, soy, wheat, dairy, tree nuts and milk products.
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.