Southern Sweet Mix
Let your southern charm take over with this southern delight. Roasted and salted almonds and peanuts add a savory touch to butter toffee cashews and butter toffee almonds with a compliment of sweetened banana chips. Don’t be surprised if devouring this mix brings out a southern drawl you never thought you had! Order today!
- One of the major benefits of consuming banana chips is their fiber content. A 4-ounce serving contains 8.7 grams of dietary fiber.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
Amount Per Serving
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Total Sugars
- Vitamin D
Almonds, Butter Toffee Cashews, Butter Toffee Almonds, Peanuts, Banana Chips, Salt.
Processed and packaged in a facility that manufactures Peanuts, soy, wheat, dairy, tree nuts and milk products.
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.