Need some recovery nutrients after a hard workout? Roasted and salted peanuts, almonds and pumpkins seeds, mixed with walnuts and diced apples are just the right snack for you! We included nothing but items in this recovery mix that will aid in your body's recovery post workout! Let us help empower your game!
- One of the major benefits of consuming banana chips is their fiber content. A 4-ounce serving contains 8.7 grams of dietary fiber.
- Pineapple may help you keep standing tall and strong. The fruit contains nearly 75 percent of the daily-recommended value of the mineral manganese, which is essential in developing strong bones and connective tissue
- Almonds support healthy brain functions.
- Raisins: The high levels of potassium, fiber, polyphenols, phenolic acid, tannins, and antioxidants in raisins stimulate the burning of cholesterol as well as lowers blood pressure, promoting good cardiac health.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
Amount Per Serving
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Total Sugars
- Vitamin D
Dried pineapples and Sulfur Dioxide (to promote color retention), Apricots, sulphur dioxide, Raisins (1/10th of 1% vegetable oil to prevent clumping), Whole natural almonds, Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, whole milk powder, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla extract), banana chips (banana, coconut oil, sugar, natural banana flavor), Tapioca dextrin, confectioners glaze.
Processed and packaged in a facility that manufactures Peanuts, soy, wheat, dairy, tree nuts and milk products.
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.