Praline Pecans are a Southern tradition and a L’Orenta specialty. Buttery toasted pecans glazed with syrupy brown sugar and cinnamon create a sassy taste sensation. Serve up some Southern hospitality, y'all. Get L’Orenta Pecan Pralines for guests or keep them for yourself – we won't tell! Put them in your cart today.
- May increase cardiovascular health
- Anti-age benefits and may prevent hair loss
- Helps strengthen the immune system
How to Store and Select
- In-shell pecans will keep up to five or six months when kept refrigerated or in a cool dry place
- Shelled pecans will keep at least six months in a refrigerator and will last over a year and up to two years when placed in a freezer
- Due to the high oil content of our shelled pecans, they will not lose their taste when frozen
- 1/4 Cup (30g)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 290
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 17g 26%
- Saturated Fat 3g 15%
- Trans Fat
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 160mg 7%
- Total Carbohydrate 34g 11%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Total Sugars 31g
- Protein 2g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 0%
- Iron 0%
Pecans, sugar, butter, natural and artificial flavorings, salt.
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 200 pieces per pound.
- Texas adopted the pecan tree as its state tree in 1919. In fact, Texas Governor James Hogg liked pecan trees so much that he asked if a pecan tree could be planted at his gravesite when he died
- Can you imagine a pecan skyscraper? It would take 11,624 pecans, stacked end to end, to reach the top of the Empire State Building in New York City
- Pecan trees can live to be over 200 years old