Whole Natural Almonds
What’s not to love about keeping things simple? When it comes to our Whole Natural Almonds, you get everything you hope for in a crunchy snack, all in one perfect package!
These whole natural almonds take nature’s vibrant and savory snack to a whole new level. Our raw almonds will add a nutrient-rich crunch to any activity. Pure and nutritious, L’Orenta Whole Natural Almonds are the perfect everyday snack.
Available in 1 lb, 5 lb, 10 lb, or 25 lb sizes. Place your order today!
- Good source of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, manganese, copper, and riboflavin
- Can lower LDL-cholesterol levels and reduce risk of heart disease
- Daily consumption may help you eat a healthier diet
How to Store and Select
- Due to almonds’ high fat content, it is important to store them properly to protect them from becoming rancid. Store shelled almonds in a tightly sealed container, in a cool dry place away from exposure to sunlight
- Look for almonds that are uniform in color and not limp or shriveled
- Store product in dry, cool conditions below 75 degrees
- 30g (~1.1 oz.)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 170
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 15g 23%
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 0mg 0%
- Total Carbohydrate 5g 2%
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Total Sugars 1g
- Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
- Protein 7g
- Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
- Calcium 89mg 7%
- Iron 1.2mg 6%
- Potassium 0mg 5%
Whole natural almonds
ALLERGY WARNING: Manufactured and Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, Almonds, Eggs, Milk, Soy and Coconut.
- Almonds were one of the first foods awarded a qualified health claim in the US
- Although most people think of the almond as a nut, it is actually a seed that can be found inside a drupe, the fruit of the almond tree