Milk Chocolate Almonds
When you enjoy nuts from L’Orenta, you’ll know you’re eating only the very highest quality product available! And our Milk Chocolate Covered Almonds are no exception.
We take our impeccably roasted almonds and cover them in velvety-smooth milk chocolate to create the best version of this classic snack you’ve ever tasted!
Are you ready to see what all the fuss is about for yourself? Order your Milk Chocolate Covered Almonds today in 1 lb, 5 lb, 15 lb, or 25 lb sizes.
- Good source of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, manganese, copper, and riboflavin
- Can lower LDL-cholesterol levels and reduce risk of heart disease
- Daily consumption may help you eat a healthier diet
How to Store and Select
- Due to almonds’ high-fat content, it is important to store them properly to protect them from becoming rancid. Store shelled almonds in a tightly sealed container, in a cool dry place away from exposure to sunlight
- Look for almonds that are uniform in color and not limp or shriveled
- Store product in dry, cool conditions below 75 degrees
- 40g (1.4 oz.)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 220
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 22%
- Saturated Fat 5g 25%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 5mg 2%
- Sodium 15mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate 21g 7%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Total Sugars 18g
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 6%
- Iron 4%
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin (an emulsifier), Salt, Vanillin - an artificial flavor), Almonds, Tapioca Dextrin, Confectioners Glaze.
Manufactured on shared equipment with peanut and tree nut products. This product may contain peanuts and other tree nuts.
- Almonds were one of the first foods awarded a qualified health claim in the US
- Although most people think of the almond as a nut, it is actually a seed that can be found inside a drupe, the fruit of the almond tree