Cherry Chocolate Cashews
Creamy milk chocolate and cherry flavor enrobes delicious roasted cashews. They taste just as good, if not better than they look! A true indulgence for your senses! . Want to bring a unique tasting and looking treat home? Wait no longer and indulge in this chocolate bliss!
- Good source of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, manganese, copper, and riboflavin
- Can lower LDL-cholesterol levels and reduce risk of heart disease
- Daily consumption may help you eat a healthier diet
How to Store and Select
- Cashews may be stored in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator, where they will keep for about six months, or in the freezer, where they will keep for about one year
- Store product in dry, cool conditions below 75 degrees
Amount Per Serving
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Total Sugars
- Vitamin D
ALLERGY WARNING: Manufactured and Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, Almonds, Eggs, Milk, Soy and Coconut.
aretechnically a seed and not a nut. They grow hanging from the base on the outside of a crab apple or better known as “cashew apple”
- Before the roasting process, raw cashews are a beautiful shade of green!