Milk Chocolate Blueberries
What do you get when you take dried blueberries and coat them in rich, decadent chocolate? Your new favorite snack!
L’Orenta’s dried blueberries are coated not once but twice with chocolate. First, they’re coated in creamy milk chocolate, and then again in white chocolate. Finally, they’re polished to a high gloss so they look just as good as they taste.
Don’t miss out! Get yours today in 1 lb, 5 lb, 15 lb, and 25 lb sizes.
- Helps with energy production
- Blueberries contain a plant compound called anthocyanin. This gives blueberries both their blue color and many of their health benefits.
- Blueberries may help lower blood pressure
- Blueberries may protect against heart diseases
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions below 75 degrees
- 1/4 Cup (40g)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 210
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 12g 18%
- Saturated Fat 7g 35%
- Trans Fat
- Cholesterol 5mg 2%
- Sodium 25mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate 26g 9%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Total Sugars 24g
- Protein 2g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 6%
- Iron 2%
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin - an emulsifier, Natural Vanilla Flavor), White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin - an emulsifier, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Dried Blueberries (Blueberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Color Added (Red 3, Blue 2 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake), Tapioca Dextrin, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Confectioners Glaze.
Contains Milk and Soy.
ALLERGY WARNING: Manufactured and Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, Almonds, Eggs, Milk, Soy and Coconut.
- Blueberries protect against memory loss
- Blueberries can be used as natural food dye
- The perfect blueberry should be "dusty" in color
- Honeybees and bumblebees are main pollinators of blueberries
- Blueberries grow in the form of bush. Depending on the size, they can be divided in two groups: highbush and lowbush blueberries. Lowbush blueberries, also known as wild blueberries, are usually 3.9 inches tall. Highbush blueberries can reach 13 feet in height