Milk Chocolate Blueberries
Milk chocolate blueberries are made by first coating dried blueberries with creamy milk chocolate and then again with a colorful white chocolate. The final product is then polished to a high gloss. These milk chocolate blueberries taste just as delicious as they look!
- Helps with energy production
- Blueberries contain a plant compound called anthocyanin. This gives blueberries both their blue color and many of their health benefits.
- Blueberries may help lower blood pressure
- Blueberries may protect against heart diseases
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions below 75 degrees
- 1/4 Cup (40g)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 210
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 12g 18%
- Saturated Fat 7g 35%
- Trans Fat
- Cholesterol 5mg 2%
- Sodium 25mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate 26g 9%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Total Sugars 24g
- Protein 2g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 6%
- Iron 2%
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin - an emulsifier, Natural Vanilla Flavor), White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin - an emulsifier, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Dried Blueberries (Blueberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Color Added (Red 3, Blue 2 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake), Tapioca Dextrin, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Confectioners Glaze.
Contains Milk and Soy.
ALLERGY WARNING: Manufactured and Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, Almonds, Eggs, Milk, Soy and Coconut.
- Blueberries protect against memory loss
- Blueberries can be used as natural food dye
- The perfect blueberry should be "dusty" in color
- Honeybees and bumblebees are main pollinators of blueberries
- Blueberries grow in the form of bush. Depending on the size, they can be divided in two groups: highbush and lowbush blueberries. Lowbush blueberries, also known as wild blueberries, are usually 3.9 inches tall. Highbush blueberries can reach 13 feet in height