L'Orenta Chocolate Trailmix
Get lost on the trails with L’Orenta’s exclusive Chocolate Trail mix. Sweet banana chips, roasted salted peanuts and almonds, succulent raisins and a hint of chocolate gems will give you the energy to make it through the jungle of life. Grab a bag to stash in your desk or or hit the trail and graze all day long.
- One of the major benefits of consuming banana chips is their fiber content. A 4-ounce serving contains 8.7 grams of dietary fiber.
Peanut kernels are a good source of dietary protein; compose fine quality amino acids that are essential for growth and development.
- Almonds support healthy brain functions.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 40g (~1.4 oz.)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 200
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 12g 18%
- Saturated Fat 2g 11%
- Trans Fat
- Cholesterol 1mg 0%
- Sodium 18mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate 19g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Total Sugars 14g
- Protein 5g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 3%
- Iron 7%
Peanuts R/S, Banana Chips, Chocolate Gems, Almonds R&S, Raisin Thompson, Sunflower Seeds.
Contains Peanuts, Milk, Soy and Wheat
Processed and packaged in a facility that manufactures Peanuts, soy, wheat, dairy, tree nuts and milk products.
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.