Harvest Trail Mix
Every ingredient you’d expect from the best trail mix recipe in the world can be found in L’Orenta’s Harvest Trail Mix.
- Roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
- Natural sunflower seeds
- Natural almonds
- Jumbo seedless raisins
- Roasted and salted cashews mixed
- Delicious chocolate gems
This gourmet mix has everything you need to keep you on the go and feeling energized! Order yours today in 1 lb and 5 pound sizes and save money when you buy in bulk.
- Almonds support healthy brain functions.
- Raisins: The high levels of potassium, fiber, polyphenols, phenolic acid, tannins, and antioxidants in raisins stimulate the burning of cholesterol as well as lowers blood pressure, promoting good cardiac health.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 40g (1.4 oz.)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 166
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 12g 19%
- Saturated Fat 2g 8%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 99mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate 10g 4%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Total Sugars 6g
- Protein 6g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 3%
- Iron 9%
- Potassium 0%
Shelled pumpkin seeds, salt, sunflower seeds, jumbo dark raisins, cashews, milk chocolate gems, almonds.
Processed and packaged in a facility that manufactures Peanuts, soy, wheat, dairy, tree nuts and milk products.
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.