Fruity Tooty Mix
Now, let's get fruity! You asked and we were happy to oblige! Our Fruity Tooty Mix gives you an overload of dried fruits! Diced pineapples, Banana chips, Sliced Kiwi, Diced Mango and Dried Strawberries make this a very colorful and tasty mix!
- One of the major benefits of consuming banana chips is their fiber content. A 4-ounce serving contains 8.7 grams of dietary fiber.
Peanut kernels are a good source of dietary protein; compose fine quality amino acids that are essential for growth and development.
- Almonds support healthy brain functions.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 40g (1.4 oz.)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 173
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 7g 11%
- Saturated Fat 3g 14%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 103mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate 24g 8%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 7%
- Total Sugars 14g
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 4%
- Iron 0%
- Potassium 0%
Banana Chips (Banana, Coconut Oil, Cane Sugar (refined), Natural Banana Flavoring, Mango (Mango, Sugar, Sulphur Dioxide for color retention), Pineapple (Pineapple, Sugar, Sulphur Dioxide for color retention), Strawberries (Strawberries, citric acid, natural strawberry flavor, glycerine, natural color lycopene, Sulfur Dioxide ( to preserve color), sugar, sunflower oil, artificial coloring FD&C Red #40. Kiwi (Kiwi, Sugar, Sulphur Dioxide for color retention)
Contains: Peanuts and Sulfites
Processed and packaged in a facility that manufactures Peanuts, Soy, Wheat, Dairy, Tree Nuts and Milk products. May contain occasional shell fragment.
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.