Fruity Tooty Mix
You asked, and we’re happy to oblige! Prepare to get fruity with our Fruity Tooty Mix.
This delightful selection of dried fruits includes diced pineapples, banana chips, sliced kiwi, diced mango, and dried pears. This colorful and tasty mix not only makes a handy snack, but it’s also a snack with plenty of Vitamin C!
Order yours today and prepare to enjoy. Available in 1 lb, 5 lb, 10 lb, and 25 lb sizes.
- One of the major benefits of consuming banana chips is their fiber content. A 4-ounce serving contains 8.7 grams of dietary fiber.
Peanut kernels are a good source of dietary protein; compose fine quality amino acids that are essential for growth and development.
- Almonds support healthy brain functions.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 40g (1.4 oz.)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 173
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 7g 11%
- Saturated Fat 3g 14%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 103mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate 24g 8%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 7%
- Total Sugars 14g
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 4%
- Iron 0%
- Potassium 0%
Kiwi (Kiwi, Sugar, Citric Acid, FD&C Blue #1, Yellow #5, Sodium Metabisulphite) Banana Chips (Bananas, Coconut Oil, Refined Cane Sugar, Natural Banana Flavor) Mango (Mango, Sugar, Citric Acid, Sodium Metabisulphite (as SO2), Color (FD&C Yellow no. 6 and Yellow no. 5), Strawberry (Strawberry, Sugar, Citric Acid, Natural Color, Flavor)
Contains: Peanuts and Sulfites
Processed and packaged in a facility that manufactures Peanuts, Soy, Wheat, Dairy, Tree Nuts and Milk products. May contain occasional shell fragment.
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.