Our Fruit Fusion has all the flavor and zing you’ve been craving in one perfect package.
Included in each bag of this gourmet fruit and nut mix, you’ll find:
- Tender and succulent Turkish Apricots
- Roasted and salted peanuts
- Papaya chunks
- Sweet banana chips
- Plump raisins
It’s got everything you need to keep you going, no matter what comes your way. Order Fruit Fusion today in 1 lb, 5 lb, 10 lb, and 25 lb sizes.
- One of the major benefits of consuming banana chips is their fiber content. A 4-ounce serving contains 8.7 grams of dietary fiber.
Peanut kernels are a good source of dietary protein; compose fine quality amino acids that are essential for growth and development.
- Almonds support healthy brain functions.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 40g (1.4 oz.)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 173
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 7g 11%
- Saturated Fat 3g 14%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 103mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate 24g 8%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 7%
- Total Sugars 14g
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 4%
- Iron 0%
- Potassium 0%
Peanuts (Peanut, Cottonseed and/or Canola Oil, Salt) Apricots (Apricots, Sulphur Dioxide (as a preservative), E220), Papaya (Papaya, Sugar, Sulphur Dioxide, FD&C Yellow 6 and 5), Banana Chips (Banana, Coconut Oil, Cane Sugar (refined), Natural Banana Flavoring, Apples (Apple, Sulphur Dioxide), Raisins (Dried Seedless Grapes)
Contains: Peanuts, Coconut and Sulfites
May contain occasional shell fragment.
Processed and packaged in a facility that manufactures Peanuts, soy, wheat, dairy, tree nuts and milk products.
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.