Now, let's get fruity! You asked and we were happy to oblige! Our Fruit Fusion gives you that zing your mouth craves. Tender and succulent Turkish Apricots, roasted and salted peanuts, papaya chunks, sweet banana chips, raisins combined to give you a healthy boost to your day.
- One of the major benefits of consuming banana chips is their fiber content. A 4-ounce serving contains 8.7 grams of dietary fiber.
Peanut kernels are a good source of dietary protein; compose fine quality amino acids that are essential for growth and development.
- Almonds support healthy brain functions.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 40g (1.4 oz.)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 173
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 7g 11%
- Saturated Fat 3g 14%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 103mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate 24g 8%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 7%
- Total Sugars 14g
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 4%
- Iron 0%
- Potassium 0%
Bananas, coconut oil, sugar, banana flavor, papaya, Dried apples and Sulfur Dioxide (to promote color retention),Raisins (1/10th of 1% vegetable oil to prevent clumping), peanuts, salt.
Contains Peanuts, Milk, Soy and Wheat
Processed and packaged in a facility that manufactures Peanuts, soy, wheat, dairy, tree nuts and milk products.
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.