Simple yet packs a punch! How can four ingredients offer a hint of spice and a whole lot of savory in one mix? Simple, when you envelope your pallet with roasted and salted pecan halves, peanuts, then add a savory flare with wasabi cashews and finish the experience with a crunch from our wasabi peas!
Truly a savory experience!
- Rich source in monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid and vitamin E
- May increase cardiovascular health
- Helps strengthen the immune system
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 40g (1.4 oz.)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 224
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 16g 25%
- Saturated Fat 2g 13%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 232mg 10%
- Total Carbohydrate 12g 4%
- Dietary Fiber 5g 11%
- Total Sugars 1g
- Protein 8g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 6%
- Potassium 0%
Cashews, peanut oil, soybean and or/ corn oil, salt, maltodextrin, salad mustard (distilled vinegar, mustard seed, salt, turmeric, maltodextrin, modified food starch, natural flavor) Vinegar powder, mustard powder, citric acid, horseradish powder, mustard oil, Peas, palm oil, starch, wheat flour, sugar, soy bean oil, wasabi seasoning, US blue #1, yellow #5, Pecans, Peanuts
ALLERGY WARNING: Processed and packaged in a facility that manufactures Peanuts, soy, wheat, dairy, tree nuts and milk products.
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.