Our Fiery Four snack mix is simple, but it sure packs a punch! If you’re looking for a mixed nuts recipe to satisfy your salty cravings, you’ve found it. So, how do four ingredients offer a hint of spice and a whole lot of savory in one mix? First, your palate is enveloped with delicious large natural pecan halves. Next, it’s met with a savory flare from wasabi soy cashews, roasted and salted peanuts and the experience is finished with the satisfying crunch of our wasabi peas. Don’t miss out on enjoying this savory experience for yourself. The Fiery Four snack mix is available in 1 lb, 5 lb, 10 lb, and 25 lb sizes
- Rich source in monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid and vitamin E
- May increase cardiovascular health
- Helps strengthen the immune system
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 40g (1.4 oz.)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 224
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 16g 25%
- Saturated Fat 2g 13%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 232mg 10%
- Total Carbohydrate 12g 4%
- Dietary Fiber 5g 11%
- Total Sugars 1g
- Protein 8g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 6%
- Potassium 0%
Peanuts (Peanut, Cottonseed and / or Canola Oil, Salt), Wasabi Peas (Green Peas, Glutinous Rice, Sugar, Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Wasabi Powder [mustard powder], Blue 1, Yellow 5) Pecans, Cashews, Wasabi Soy Sauce Seasoning (Salt, Sugar, Spices, Onion Powder, Horseradish Powder, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Modified Food Starch, Soy Sauce (Wheat, Soybeans, Salt) Maltodextrin, Garlic Powder, Disodium Inosinate, Disodiu, Guanylate, Citric Acid, Spice Extractive, Natural Flavorings, Caramel Color) Peanut Oil.
Contains Peanuts, Tree nuts (Cashews, Pecans) and Soy.
Processed and packaged in a facility that manufactures Peanuts, Soy,
Wheat, Dairy, Tree Nuts and Milk products.
May contain occasional shell fragment.
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.