L’Orenta’s Dried Kiwi is sweet and vibrant and sure to be a great “pick me up” by itself or in one of our exclusive summer mixes.
Kiwi is not only delicious, but you’ll take comfort in knowing you’re snacking smart on this fruit that’s known to help prevent vision loss, regulate blood pressure, and improve digestion.
Get yourself a bag today! Available in 1 lb and 5 lb
- Kiwi is a natural digestive aid
- Kiwi is packed with enzymes, fiber and potassium
- Good source of protective antioxidants and immunity boosting vitamins.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 40g (1.4 oz)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 148
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 0g 0%
- Saturated Fat 0g 0%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 96mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate 37g 12%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 1%
- Total Sugars 27g
- Protein 0g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 23%
- Iron 2%
Kiwi, Sugar, Citric Acid and Sulfur Dioxide (to promote color retention)
ALLERGY WARNING: Manufactured and Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, Almonds, Eggs, Milk, Soy and Coconut.
- The fuzzy fruit is sky-high in both soluble and insoluble fiber, both of which are essential for promoting heart health, regulating digestion, and lowering cholesterol levels—that’s a winning trifecta.
- Kiwifruit’s fiber content (as high as many whole grain cereals!) contributes to its moderate to low glycemic index of 52, meaning that this fruity, green gem does not rapidly raise blood glucose levels—great news for individuals suffering from diabetes.
- Kiwifruit has also been considered a “nutritional all-star,” as Rutgers University researchers found that kiwifruit has the best nutrient density of 21 commonly consumed fruits.
- Along with vitamin C, kiwifruit are rich in many bioactive compounds that have antioxidant capacity to help to protect against free radicals, harmful by-products produced in the body.