Diced mangos are the perfect snack for any time of day! Mangos are an excellent source of dietary fiber, vitamin C, antioxidants, and potassium.
Eat them as a snack throughout the day or get creative with L'Orenta diced mangos and use them in your trail mix recipe, oatmeal, or baking. You’ll also be glad to have these on hand for road trip snacks for grownups and kids alike.
Our diced mangos are available in 1 lb and 5 lb sizes so order yours today!
- Pineapples may help in weight loss.
- Pineapples won't replace your toothbrush, but biting and chewing an apple stimulates the production of saliva in your mouth, reducing tooth decay by lowering the levels of bacteria.
- May help prevent gallstones.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 40g (1.4 oz)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 148
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 0g 0%
- Saturated Fat 0g 0%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 116mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate 37g 12%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 3%
- Total Sugars 30g
- Protein 0g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 0%
- Iron 2%
Dried pineapples and Sulfur Dioxide (to promote color retention)
ALLERGY WARNING: Manufactured and Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, Almonds, Eggs, Milk, Soy and Coconut.
- Pineapples regenerate! You can plant pineapple leaves to grow a new plant.
- Pineapples contain the bromelain enzyme which can break down proteins, so you can use them to tenderize meat.
- Pineapples take about 18-20 months to become ready to harvest.
- Hawaii produces about 1/3 of all pineapples in the world.