Diced mangos are the perfect snack for anyone! Diced mangos are packed with dietary fibers, vitamin C, antioxidants and potassium. Eat these diced pineapples as a snack throughout the day or get creative with L'Orenta diced mangos and use them in your trail mix, oatmeal or any delicious baked goods.
- Pineapples may help in weight loss.
- Pineapples won't replace your toothbrush, but biting and chewing an apple stimulates the production of saliva in your mouth, reducing tooth decay by lowering the levels of bacteria.
- May help prevent gallstones.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 40g (1.4 oz)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 148
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 0g 0%
- Saturated Fat 0g 0%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 116mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate 37g 12%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 3%
- Total Sugars 30g
- Protein 0g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 0%
- Iron 2%
Dried pineapples and Sulfur Dioxide (to promote color retention)
ALLERGY WARNING: Manufactured and Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, Almonds, Eggs, Milk, Soy and Coconut.
- Pineapples regenerate! You can plant pineapple leaves to grow a new plant.
- Pineapples contain the bromelain enzyme which can break down proteins, so you can use them to tenderize meat.
- Pineapples take about 18-20 months to become ready to harvest.
- Hawaii produces about 1/3 of all pineapples in the world.