Dark Chocolate Toffee Almonds
When you take fresh dry roasted almonds and infuse them with rich, nutty, and sweet toffee, you get this incredible gourmet snack mix!
Our Dark Chocolate Toffee Almonds are a fan favorite, and it’s no wonder why. This is the most decadent and addictive treat you’ll ever come across. It’s sure to be a hit at your next party...but be sure to hide some just for yourself!
Order now in 1 lb, 5 lb, 15 lb, or 25 lb sizes. Buy in bulk to save even more!
- Good source of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, manganese, copper, and riboflavin
- Can lower LDL-cholesterol levels and reduce risk of heart disease
- Daily consumption may help you eat a healthier diet
How to Store and Select
- Due to almonds’ high fat content, it is important to store them properly to protect them from becoming rancid. Store shelled almonds in a tightly sealed container, in a cool dry place away from exposure to sunlight
- Look for almonds that are uniform in color and not limp or shriveled
- Store product in dry, cool conditions below 75 degrees
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 210
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 15g 23%
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Trans Fat
- Cholesterol 2mg 1%
- Sodium 44mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate 20g 7%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Total Sugars 15g
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 4%
- Iron 11%
Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, milk fat, Soy Lecithin-an emulsifier, Vanilla flavor), Almonds, Sugar Tapioca Dextrin, Salt, Confectioners glaze.
CONTAINS ALMONDS AND SOY
ALLERGY WARNING: Manufactured and Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, Almonds, Eggs, Milk, Soy and Coconut.
- Almonds were one of the first foods awarded a qualified health claim in the US
- Although most people think of the almond as a nut, it is actually a seed that can be found inside a drupe, the fruit of the almond tree