Dark Chocolate Almonds
When you take rich dark chocolate and fresh crunchy almonds, you get one of our most popular mixes: Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds!
There’s a good reason this is such a popular choice. Not only is it delicious, but almonds are an excellent source of protein and dark chocolate is rich in antioxidants. You’ll feel good knowing you’re enjoying a snack full of iron, too.
So, what are you waiting for? Order your Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds today in 1 lb, 5 lb, 15 lb, or 25 lb sizes.
- Good source of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, manganese, copper, and riboflavin
- Can lower LDL-cholesterol levels and reduce risk of heart disease
- Daily consumption may help you eat a healthier diet
How to Store and Select
- Due to almonds’ high fat content, it is important to store them properly to protect them from becoming rancid. Store shelled almonds in a tightly sealed container, in a cool dry place away from exposure to sunlight
- Look for almonds that are uniform in color and not limp or shriveled
- Store product in dry, cool conditions below 75 degrees
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 210
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 15g 23%
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Trans Fat
- Cholesterol 2mg 1%
- Sodium 44mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate 20g 7%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Total Sugars 15g
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 4%
- Iron 11%
Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor (Processed with Alkali), Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Natural Flavor), Almonds R/S (Almonds, Canola Oil, Salt), Corn Syrup, Modified Starch, Confectioner's Glaze
Contains tree nuts (almonds), milk and soy
ALLERGY WARNING: Manufactured and Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, Almonds, Eggs, Milk, Soy and Coconut.
- Almonds were one of the first foods awarded a qualified health claim in the US
- Although most people think of the almond as a nut, it is actually a seed that can be found inside a drupe, the fruit of the almond tree