Cinco de Mayo
There’s no need to wait for the fifth of May — you need to get your hands on the Cinco de Mayo gourmet snack mix today!
This fun mix includes a mix of French burnt peanuts, roasted and salted peanuts, yogurt covered raisins, and roasted and salted pumpkin seeds. Each ingredient was thoughtfully added so the mix resembles the colors of the Mexican flag while also satisfying your craving for something crunchy, salty, and sweet all at once.
Get ready to celebrate with this delectable snack and order yours today! Available in 1 lb, 5 lb, 15 lb, and 25 lb sizes.
- Fruit and berries are an excellent source of antioxidants.
- Nuts and seeds are filled with heart healthy fats such as healthful mono- and polyunsaturated fats.
- Nuts and seeds contain minerals such as magnesium, zinc, calcium and phosphorus needed for bone development, immunity and energy production.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 30g (1.1 oz)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 130
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 5g 8%
- Saturated Fat 1g 8%
- Trans Fat
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 5mg 0%
- Total Carbohydrate 18g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Total Sugars 14g
- Protein 2g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 4%
French Burnt Peanuts (Sugar, peanuts, corn syrup, less than 2% of Tapioca dextrin, confectioners glaze, natural and artificial flavor, Red 3, Yellow 6, Red 40, Blue 2, salt), Peanuts (Peanuts, Cottonseed and/or Canola Oil), Yogurt Raisin (Yogurt Coating (Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Non-Fat Dry Yogurt (Nonfat Dry Milk and Yogurt Culture), Soy Lecithin (an emulsifier), Salt, Pure Vanilla), Raisins, Gum Arabic, Corn Syrup, Sugar, and Certified Confections Glaze), Pumpkin Seeds (Pumpkin Seed, Cottonseed and/or Canola Oil).
Contains Tree Nuts
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.