Chocolate Mocha Dusted Almonds
Go ahead and indulge….you won’t be able to help yourself once you take your first bite of our Chocolate Mocha Dusted Almonds.
These fresh, dry roasted almonds are enveloped in a deep mocha truffle coating and dusted with cocoa powder. We like to think it’s the perfect snack to share with someone you love, but if you keep them all for yourself, we won’t tell!
Save money and order wholesale sizes! Order yours today in 1 lb, 5 lb, 15 lb, or 25 lb packages.
- Good source of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, manganese, copper, and riboflavin
How to Store
- Due to almonds’ high fat content, it is important to store them properly to protect them from becoming rancid. Store shelled almonds in a tightly sealed container, in a cool dry place away from exposure to sunlight
- Keeping almonds cold will further protect them from rancidity and prolong their freshness. Refrigerated almonds may keep for several months, while stored in the freezer, almonds may keep for up to a year
- Look for almonds that are uniform in color and not limp or shriveled
- Almonds should smell sweet and nutty; if their odor is sharp or bitter, they are rancid
- 40g (~1.4 oz)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 220
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 15g 24%
- Saturated Fat 7g 33%
- Trans Fat
- Cholesterol 5mg 1%
- Sodium 15mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate 20g 7%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 7%
- Total Sugars 16g
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 6%
- Iron 4%
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin - an emulsifier, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Almonds, Coffee Powder, Cocoa Powder, Sugar.
Contains tree nuts (almonds), milk and soy
ALLERGY WARNING: Manufactured and Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, Almonds, Eggs, Milk, Soy and Coconut.
- Almonds were one of the first foods awarded a qualified health claim in the US
- Although most people think of the almond as a nut, it is actually a seed that can be found inside a drupe, the fruit of the almond tree