Berry Almond Mix
Do you need some recovery nutrients after a hard workout? Our Berry Almond Mix is the perfect, easy snack for you! We made sure to include nothing but berrylicious, energy-boosting ingredients in this mix:
- Natural almonds
- Diced pineapple
Each of these ingredients can help your body recover from hard work by replenishing muscle glycogen right after a big workout.Try for yourself today and see what our Berry Almond Mix is all about! Available in 1 lb, 5 lb, 10 lb, and 25 lb sizes.
- One of the major benefits of consuming banana chips is their fiber content. A 4-ounce serving contains 8.7 grams of dietary fiber.
- Pineapple may help you keep standing tall and strong. The fruit contains nearly 75 percent of the daily-recommended value of the mineral manganese, which is essential in developing strong bones and connective tissue
- Almonds support healthy brain functions.
- Raisins: The high levels of potassium, fiber, polyphenols, phenolic acid, tannins, and antioxidants in raisins stimulate the burning of cholesterol as well as lowers blood pressure, promoting good cardiac health.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 40g (1.4 oz.)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 227
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 18g 27%
- Saturated Fat 2g 13%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 170mg 7%
- Total Carbohydrate 11g 3%
- Dietary Fiber 4g 9%
- Total Sugars 4g
- Protein 8g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 5%
- Iron 7%
- Potassium 0%
Raw Almonds, Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Pineapple (Pineapple, Sugar, Sulphur Dioxide for color retention), Raisins (dried seedless grapes), Walnuts.
Contains Almonds and other Tree Nuts (Walnuts), and Sulfites
Processed and packaged in a facility that manufactures Peanuts, Soy,
Wheat, Dairy, Tree Nuts and Milk products. May contain occasional shell fragment.
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.