Roasted & Salted Cashews
The crunch of a roasted cashew paired with a light dusting of sea salt makes the most perfectly addictive savory snack!
L'Orenta's Large Roasted Cashews complement the classic, creamy nut with sea salt to bring out its incredible flavor. The delightful flavor of the cashew is enhanced by roasting and shines through when just the right amount of salt is added.
Upgrade your cashew experience with our salted roasted gourmet cashews! Order now in 1, 5, 10 and 25 lb sizes.
- Good source of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, manganese, copper, and riboflavin
- Can lower LDL-cholesterol levels and reduce risk of heart disease
- Daily consumption may help you eat a healthier diet
How to Store and Select
- Cashews may be stored in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator, where they will keep for about six months, or in the freezer, where they will keep for about one year
- Store product in dry, cool conditions below 75 degrees
- 1/4 Cup (30g)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 180
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 14g 22%
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Trans Fat
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 220mg 9%
- Total Carbohydrate 8g 3%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Total Sugars 2g
- Protein 5g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 10%
ALLERGY WARNING: Manufactured and Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, Almonds, Eggs, Milk, Soy and Coconut.
aretechnically a seed and not a nut. They grow hanging from the base on the outside of a crab apple or better known as “cashew apple”
- Before the roasting process, raw cashews are a beautiful shade of green!