Pecan, Medium Pieces
L’Orenta Nuts offers premium medium pecan pieces with a buttery flavor and just the right amount of crunch. This hearty snack is great for use during cooking and baking.
There are so many qualities that make pecans the perfect snack. Along with anti-inflammatory benefits, pecans have more flavonoids (an antioxidant) than any other tree nut.
Treat yourself to our medium pecan pieces available in 1 lb, 5 lb, 15 lb, and 30 lb sizes. Order yours today!
- May increase cardiovascular health
- Anti-age benefits and may prevent hair loss
- Helps strengthen the immune system
How to Store and Select
- In-shell pecans will keep up to five or six months when kept refrigerated or in a cool dry place
- Shelled pecans will keep at least six months in a refrigerator and will last over a year and up to two years when placed in a freezer
- Due to the high oil content of our shelled pecans, they will not lose their taste when frozen
- 1/4 Cup (30g)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 202
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 21g 33%
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Trans Fat
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 0mg 0%
- Total Carbohydrate 4g 0%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 11%
- Total Sugars 1g
- Protein 3g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 4%
Approximately 200 pieces per pound.
ALLERGY WARNING: Manufactured and Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, Almonds, Eggs, Milk, Soy and Coconut.
- Texas adopted the pecan tree as its state tree in 1919. In fact, Texas Governor James Hogg liked pecan trees so much that he asked if a pecan tree could be planted at his gravesite when he died
- Can you imagine a pecan skyscraper? It would take 11,624 pecans, stacked end to end, to reach the top of the Empire State Building in New York City
- Pecan trees can live to be over 200 years old