In-Shell Whole Roasted Pistachios
It’s no surprise pistachios are one of the most beloved snacks on the planet! This versatile treat is excellent on its own but paired with other ingredients, it brings your favorite recipes to a whole new level.
Not only a delicious snack, L’Orenta’s In-Shell Whole Roasted Pistachios are an excellent source of protein, fiber, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals. You will find yourself craving these fresh and flavorful morsels that are both wholesome and satisfying.
Stock up on in-shell whole roasted pistachios now in 1, 5, 15, and 25 lb
- High in minerals like copper, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium and selenium.
- Good source of dietary fibers
- Can help in controlling diabetes
How to Store and Select
- Choose pistachio nuts that are split open at one end. Unopened shells are an indicator of immaturity. The greener the nutmeat, the better the flavor.
- To restore pistachios that have lost their crispness, toast them in the oven at 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 30g (1.1 oz)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 170
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 14g 22%
- Saturated Fat 1g 8%
- Trans Fat
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 115mg 5%
- Total Carbohydrate 7g 2%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Total Sugars 2g
- Protein 7g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 6%