Milk Chocolate-Covered Almonds
L’Orenta Milk Chocolate Almonds are a treat you will not want to miss! Experience this classic anew with our impeccably-roasted almonds covered in only the most delectable, velvety-smooth milk chocolate. It is an experience that will delight the senses and put a smile on your face. Keep your palate pleased by ordering our Milk Chocolate-Covered Almonds!
- Good source of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, manganese, copper, and riboflavin
- Can lower LDL-cholesterol levels and reduce risk of heart disease
- Daily consumption may help you eat a healthier diet
How to Store and Select
- Due to almonds’ high-fat content, it is important to store them properly to protect them from becoming rancid. Store shelled almonds in a tightly sealed container, in a cool dry place away from exposure to sunlight
- Look for almonds that are uniform in color and not limp or shriveled
- Store product in dry, cool conditions below 75 degrees
Amount Per Serving
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Total Sugars
- Vitamin D
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin (an emulsifier) and Vanilla, Almonds, Gum Arabic, Corn Syrup, Sugar and Certified Confectioners Glaze (Food Grade Lac Resin).
Manufactured on shared equipment with peanut and tree nut products. This product may contain peanuts and other tree nuts.
- Almonds were one of the first foods awarded a qualified health claim in the US
- Although most people think of the almond as a nut, it is actually a seed that can be found inside a drupe, the fruit of the almond tree