Nothing brings about those happy holiday feelings quite like the smell and taste of L’Orenta’s Cinnamon Pecans. But that doesn’t mean you need to wait for December to try these out—they’re the perfect snack any month of the year!
Not only are pecans an excellent source of antioxidants and Vitamin E, but this selection is also sprinkled with cinnamon making for a fantastically spicy and sweet snack.
These make a great addition to all of your holiday gift baskets, but be sure to keep a bag on hand for yourself. You’ll be glad you did! Order yours today in 1 lb, 5 lb, 10 lb, and 20 lb sizes.
- Rich source of monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid and vitamin E
- May increase cardiovascular health
- Helps strengthen the immune system
How to Store and Select
- In-shell pecans will keep up to five or six months when kept refrigerated or in a cool dry place
- Shelled pecans will keep at least six months in a refrigerator and will last over a year and up to two years when placed in a freezer
- Due to the high oil content of our shelled pecans, they will not lose their taste when frozen
- 10 Pieces (30g)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 140
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 8g 12%
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Trans Fat
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 75mg 3%
- Total Carbohydrate 16g 5%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 3%
- Total Sugars 15g
- Protein 1g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 0%
- Iron 2%
Sugar, Pecans and Cinnamon
ALLERGY WARNING: Manufactured and Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, Almonds, Eggs, Milk, Soy and Coconut.