Butter Toffee Cashews
They’re a little bit nutty, a little bit sweet, and a whole lot of delicious! Our Butter Toffee Cashews take care of your sweet and savory cravings in one perfect snack.
Enjoy the crunchy bite of our fresh cashews enveloped in a sweet butter toffee coating. These gourmet nuts make a fantastic gift for someone you love, and they’re also the perfect thing to serve at bridal showers, birthday parties, and other fun events.
Don’t wait to get your hands on them! Order now in 1 lb, 5 lb, 13 lb, and 26 lb sizes.
- Good source of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, manganese, copper, and riboflavin
- Can lower LDL-cholesterol levels and reduce risk of heart disease
- Daily consumption may help you eat a healthier diet
How to Store and Select
- Cashews may be stored in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator, where they will keep for about six months, or in the freezer, where they will keep for about one year
- Store product in dry, cool conditions below 75 degrees
- 17 pieces (40g)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 200
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 10g 15%
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Trans Fat
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 95mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate 25g 8%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Total Sugars 19g
- Protein 3g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 8%
Cashews, sugar, butter, salt
CONTAINS MILK AND
ALLERGY WARNING: Manufactured and Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, Almonds, Eggs, Milk, Soy and Coconut.
aretechnically a seed and not a nut. They grow hanging from the base on the outside of a crab apple or better known as “cashew apple”
- Before the roasting process, raw cashews are a beautiful shade of green!