L'Orenta's Bluebonnet mix (inspired by our own customers) takes milk chocolate blueberries and creamy yogurt raisins and marries them with delicious almonds, raisins, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds to give you that perfect salty-sweet combination. Picking Bluebonnets might be illegal here in Texas but feel free to pick up this mix anytime!
- Rich source in monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid and vitamin E
- May increase cardiovascular health
- Helps strengthen the immune system
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 40g (1.4 oz.)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 200
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 13g 20%
- Saturated Fat 3g 17%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 1mg 0%
- Sodium 62mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate 19g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 10%
- Total Sugars 13g
- Protein 5g
- Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
- Calcium 5%
- Iron 9%
- Potassium 0mg 0%
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin - an emulsifier, Natural Vanilla Flavor), White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin - an emulsifier, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Dried Blueberries (Blueberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Color Added (Red 3, Blue 2 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake), Tapioca Dextrin, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Confectioners Glaze, Almonds, chocolate gems, raisins jumbo, pumpkin seeds.
ALLERGY WARNING: Processed and packaged in a facility that manufactures Peanuts, soy, wheat, dairy, tree nuts and milk products.
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.