L'Orenta Crunch....What do you get when you take miniature rye toast and blend it with mustard pretzels, toasted corn, Peanuts and pumpkin seeds? Not sure? Grab a bag today and find out what you are missing out on!! This savory mix will be your go to item on movie night or a long trip to see your bestie!
- Fruit and berries are an excellent source of antioxidants.
- Nuts and seeds are filled with heart healthy fats such as healthful mono- and polyunsaturated fats.
- Nuts and seeds contain minerals such as magnesium, zinc, calcium and phosphorus needed for bone development, immunity and energy production.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 30g (1.1 oz)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 130
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 5g 8%
- Saturated Fat 1g 8%
- Trans Fat
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 5mg 0%
- Total Carbohydrate 18g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Total Sugars 14g
- Protein 2g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 4%
Peanuts, Cheddar Sticks, Pumpkin Seeds, Toasted Corn, Peanut Oil, Salt, Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Corn Syurp, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Yeast, Sodium Bicarbonate, Palm Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Canola Oil, Rye Flour, Caramel Color, garlic, Suhar, Spices, Naturally Fermented Wheat and Soybean, Maltodextrin, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Sesame Seeds, Onion, Pasteurized, Milk Cultues Enzymes, Wheat Whey, Non-dry, Milk, Butter, Buttermilk, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Caraway, Honey, Malt, Citric Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Disodium Inosinate and Guanylate, Monosodium Glutamate, Dextose, Paprika, Natural & Artificial Butter Flavor, Annatto Powder, Corn Starch, Paprika Extract, Natural Sherry Flavor, LEss than 2% of Silicon Dioxide to prevent caking.
Contains Peanuts, Milk, Soy and Wheat
Processed and packaged in a facility that manufactures Peanuts, soy, wheat, dairy, tree nuts and milk products.
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.