Diced apples are the perfect snack for anyone! Diced apples are packed with dietary fibers, vitamin C, antioxidants and potassium. Eat these diced apples as a snack throughout the day or get creative with L'Orenta diced apples and use them in your trail mix, oatmeal or any delicious baked goods.
- Apples may help in weight loss.
- Apples are linked to a lower risk of diabetes.
- Apples won't replace your toothbrush, but biting and chewing an apple stimulates the production of saliva in your mouth, reducing tooth decay by lowering the levels of bacteria.
- Prevent gallstones.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 30g (1.1 oz)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 130
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 5g 8%
- Saturated Fat 1g 8%
- Trans Fat
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 5mg 0%
- Total Carbohydrate 18g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Total Sugars 14g
- Protein 2g
- Vitamin D
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 4%
Dried apples and Sulfur Dioxide (to promote color retention)
ALLERGY WARNING: Manufactured and Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, Almonds, Eggs, Milk, Soy and Coconut.
- More than 2,500 varieties of apples are grown in the United States, but only the crabapple is native to North America.
- Apples contain no fat, sodium or cholesterol and are a good source of fiber.
- Apples harvested from an average tree can fill 20 boxes that weigh 42 pounds each.
- It takes about 36 apples to create one gallon of apple cider.