Sporty Sea Salt Snack
Need some salty and sweet indulgence after a hard workout? Dark chocolate sea salt peanuts, milk chocolate sea salt almonds, mixed with yogurt raisins, roasted and salted peanuts and roasted and salted almonds make just the right snack for you! Treat yourself to a delicious chocolate and salty snack! You worked hard for it!
- One of the major benefits of consuming banana chips is their fiber content. A 4-ounce serving contains 8.7 grams of dietary fiber.
- Pineapple may help you keep standing tall and strong. The fruit contains nearly 75 percent of the daily-recommended value of the mineral manganese, which is essential in developing strong bones and connective tissue
- Almonds support healthy brain functions.
- Raisins: The high levels of potassium, fiber, polyphenols, phenolic acid, tannins, and antioxidants in raisins stimulate the burning of cholesterol as well as lowers blood pressure, promoting good cardiac health.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 40g (1.4 oz.)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 218
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 15g 23%
- Saturated Fat 4g 24%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 126mg 6%
- Total Carbohydrate 17g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 7%
- Total Sugars 10g
- Protein 5g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 5%
- Potassium 0%
Dark chocolate sea salt peanuts, milk chocolate sea salt almonds, yogurt raisins, peanuts, almonds, salt.
Processed and packaged in a facility that manufactures Peanuts, soy, wheat, dairy, tree nuts and milk products.
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.