L'Orenta Endurance Mix
Need to sustain energy during your workout? Brazil nuts, roasted and salted almonds, jumbo seedless raisins, golden raisins, mixed with roasted and salted cashews 240 (large) are just the right snack for you! We included nothing but items in our L'Orenta Endurance Mix that will keep you going! Let us help empower your game!
- One of the major benefits of consuming banana chips is their fiber content. A 4-ounce serving contains 8.7 grams of dietary fiber.
- Pineapple may help you keep standing tall and strong. The fruit contains nearly 75 percent of the daily-recommended value of the mineral manganese, which is essential in developing strong bones and connective tissue
- Almonds support healthy brain functions.
- Raisins: The high levels of potassium, fiber, polyphenols, phenolic acid, tannins, and antioxidants in raisins stimulate the burning of cholesterol as well as lowers blood pressure, promoting good cardiac health.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 40g (1.4 oz.)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 192
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 12g 19%
- Saturated Fat 1g 7%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 100mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate 17g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 14%
- Total Sugars 11g
- Protein 5g
- Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
- Calcium 6%
- Iron 8%
- Potassium 0%
Almonds, jumbo seedless raisins, golden raisins, cashews, brazil nuts
Processed and packaged in a facility that manufactures Peanuts, soy, wheat, dairy, tree nuts and milk products.
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.