If you need an energy boost before a hard workout or a big hike, we’ve got the trail mix option you’ve been looking for! L’Orenta Nuts Energy Boost is made with roasted and salted cashews and large pecan halves. But we don’t stop there! Next, we mix in diced mango, diced pineapple, and jumbo seedless raisins to make it just the right snack for you. Every ingredient in our best trail mix recipe was thoughtfully chosen to energize your body. Boost your game and your energy with this robust snack today! Energy Boost is available in 1 lb, 5 lb, 10 lb, and 25 lb sizes
- One of the major benefits of consuming banana chips is their fiber content. A 4-ounce serving contains 8.7 grams of dietary fiber.
- Pineapple may help you keep standing tall and strong. The fruit contains nearly 75 percent of the daily-recommended value of the mineral manganese, which is essential in developing strong bones and connective tissue
- Almonds support healthy brain functions.
- Raisins: The high levels of potassium, fiber, polyphenols, phenolic acid, tannins, and antioxidants in raisins stimulate the burning of cholesterol as well as lowers blood pressure, promoting good cardiac health.
How to Store
- Store product in dry, cool conditions.
- Optimal temperatures are kept below 75 degrees.
- 40g (1.4 oz.)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 193
Percentage of Daily Values
- Total Fat 10g 15%
- Saturated Fat 1g 6%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 112mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate 24g 8%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 11%
- Total Sugars 18g
- Protein 3g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 0%
- Iron 6%
- Potassium 0%
Dried pineapples and Sulfur Dioxide (to promote color retention), Apricots, sulphur dioxide, Raisins (1/10th of 1% vegetable oil to prevent clumping), Whole natural almonds, Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, whole milk powder, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla extract), banana chips (banana, coconut oil, sugar, natural banana flavor), Tapioca dextrin, confectioners glaze.
Processed and packaged in a facility that manufactures Peanuts, soy, wheat, dairy, tree nuts and milk products.
- A plant-based diet is currently being recommended by the American Cancer Association for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Fruits are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid), and vitamin C.